Our Mission, Vision and Values
Our Mission: To improve the lives of at-risk children and families through education, skill building and community collaboration.
Our Vision: Community collaboration which allows at-risk children and families an opportunity to have a safe, healthy and successful future.
- All children and families deserve an opportunity to achieve success.
- Collaboration leads to strengthening our community.
- Mistakes should not define an individual, rather an individual should be measured on their willingness to learn from their mistakes.
- Success is measured in children and families who feel they have the tools to lead healthy, stable and independent lives.
- Innovation is necessary to meet the evolving needs of the community.
- Embracing diversity strengthens our ability as a community to achieve success together.
News & Notes
This Memorial Day, we remember and honor the men and women who have served our country’s armed forces—specifically those who have given the ultimate sacrifice.
If you try to live altruistically, then combating your own loneliness can play a vital role in how you serve others. Here’s how to overcome loneliness in everyday life.
Teenagers are our future; by building them up and encouraging them—even if they’re not our own children—we can create a better future for generations to come.
If you strive to live an altruistic lifestyle, there are plenty of gifts you can give your loved one on Mother’s Day that also give back to others in the community.