Our Mission, Vision and Values
Our Mission: To improve the lives of at-risk children and families through education, skill building and community collaboration.
Our Vision: Community collaboration which allows at-risk children and families an opportunity to have a safe, healthy and successful future.
- All children and families deserve an opportunity to achieve success.
- Collaboration leads to strengthening our community.
- Mistakes should not define an individual, rather an individual should be measured on their willingness to learn from their mistakes.
- Success is measured in children and families who feel they have the tools to lead healthy, stable and independent lives.
- Innovation is necessary to meet the evolving needs of the community.
- Embracing diversity strengthens our ability as a community to achieve success together.
News & Notes
Even a small gesture can have a huge influence on the people around you. To give a few ideas, here are easy things you can do to brighten someone’s day.
There’s no doubt about it: If you want to live a more knowledgeable, cultural and altruistic lifestyle, then learning another language has big benefits in store.
If you strive to live a good life in all areas, journaling might be the next step to consider. Take a look at simple ways journaling can improve your life.
This March, celebrate National Women’s History Month by learning more and giving back. See how you can get involved, live altruistically and make a difference in the lives of girls and women around you.