Our Mission, Vision and Values
Our Mission: To improve the lives of at-risk children and families through education, skill building and community collaboration.
Our Vision: Community collaboration which allows at-risk children and families an opportunity to have a safe, healthy and successful future.
- All children and families deserve an opportunity to achieve success.
- Collaboration leads to strengthening our community.
- Mistakes should not define an individual, rather an individual should be measured on their willingness to learn from their mistakes.
- Success is measured in children and families who feel they have the tools to lead healthy, stable and independent lives.
- Innovation is necessary to meet the evolving needs of the community.
- Embracing diversity strengthens our ability as a community to achieve success together.
News & Notes
Being kind to a stranger may seem simple, but it often requires a conscious effort to do. How can you show kindness to strangers in your life? We have 9 ideas to start.
How can you make a difference in the world? By reducing your carbon footprint. Check out these easy ways you can lessen your environmental impact and help save the earth.
A mentorship program has more in store than just for the mentee. If you’re not sure whether mentoring is right for you, take a look at these eight ways becoming a mentor can benefit you.
Tomorrow, September 12th, commemorates America’s favorite frothy chocolate drink in a way which brings together chocolate and ice cream lovers alike.