Our Mission, Vision and Values
Our Mission: To improve the lives of at-risk children and families through education, skill building and community collaboration.
Our Vision: Community collaboration which allows at-risk children and families an opportunity to have a safe, healthy and successful future.
- All children and families deserve an opportunity to achieve success.
- Collaboration leads to strengthening our community.
- Mistakes should not define an individual, rather an individual should be measured on their willingness to learn from their mistakes.
- Success is measured in children and families who feel they have the tools to lead healthy, stable and independent lives.
- Innovation is necessary to meet the evolving needs of the community.
- Embracing diversity strengthens our ability as a community to achieve success together.
News & Notes
The new year is right around the corner, and with a solid altruism plan, you’re sure to have the most successful giving year yet!
There are many ways you can say ‘thank you’ to the people in your life. Use these ideas both today and year round!
The workplace is a space to get stuff done. However, it doesn’t have to be all about making money. In fact, the workplace can be a great place to give back.
Although the weather is cooling down, that doesn’t mean volunteer opportunities are also cooling! Use this season to participate in activities made for the colder months.