Our Mission, Vision and Values
Our Mission: To improve the lives of at-risk children and families through education, skill building and community collaboration.
Our Vision: Community collaboration which allows at-risk children and families an opportunity to have a safe, healthy and successful future.
- All children and families deserve an opportunity to achieve success.
- Collaboration leads to strengthening our community.
- Mistakes should not define an individual, rather an individual should be measured on their willingness to learn from their mistakes.
- Success is measured in children and families who feel they have the tools to lead healthy, stable and independent lives.
- Innovation is necessary to meet the evolving needs of the community.
- Embracing diversity strengthens our ability as a community to achieve success together.
News & Notes
Memorial Day is an incredibly special time in America’s history. This weekend, do more than barbecue. Take time to truly commemorate the meaning of the holiday and celebrate the servicemen and women who have given everything to this country.
Summer is the perfect time to show your kids that giving back can be fun. Choose an organization that has a shared interest among your family and ask about volunteer opportunities.
All work and no giving back makes for a dull workplace! Talk to your employer about already existing programs such as matching gifts or time off to volunteer.
Use the power you have to make the world a brighter, better place, and you’re sure to also experience some of that kindness. Together, we have the power to change the world!